Skip to content
Skip to side menu
3D Print Product Info
- Item(s) is/are LCD-based SLA printed using UV cured resin and will be shipped unpainted and with 3D print supports attached.
- All items receive a 20 min wash cycle with 2 ten-minute sonic wash cycles followed by a 2-to-8-minute cure.
- Item can be primed with acrylic, lacquer or enamel type paint. Lightly sand and/or prime any horizontal striations due to the printing process.
Remove supports starting from the tip down and start by freeing those supports connected to small and fragile details.
- Recommend using CA for attaching item to model or filling any imperfections.
- Item(s) will have features that are brittle or extremely delicate and prone to breaking if not properly handled.
- 3D print support configurations may be different than the ones in the photos if applicable.
- Photos may include the CAD rendered file used for printing to highlight details that do not stand out well in regular photos.
- Not intended for small children due to choking hazard and should only be purchased by experienced modelers due fine details and printer support removal.
- The number of items in your order is calculated by multiplying the quantity you selected by the number of items per set if applicable.
- The small holes on the print are necessary to drain the hollow parts of the item of leftover resin. Fill hole with CA and sand.