Engine: One Pratt & Whitney J57-P-21/21A turbojet, 10,200 lb.st. dry and 16,000 lb.st. with afterburning.
Wingspan 38 feet 9 inches,
length 50 feet 0 inches,
height 16 feet 2 3/4 inches,
- Maximum speed 760 mph at sea level, 852 mph at 35,000 feet.
- Initial climb rate 23,800 feet/minute.
- Service ceiling 44,900 feet, combat ceiling 51,000 feet.
- Weights: 21,712 pounds empty, 39,122 pounds maximum takeoff.
Internal armament consisted of two 20-mm Pontaic M-39 cannon. Underwing loads could include up to 5000 pounds of bombs and fuel tanks on six stations.
Item No 02246
Item Name F-100F Super Sabre
Bar Code 9580208022468
Item Type Plastic Model Aircraft Kit
Model Brief Length: 367mm Wingspan: 247mm
Total Parts 440pcs
Metal Parts n/a
Photo Etched Parts 1 piece
Film Parts n/a
Resin Parts n/a
Total Sprues 18 sprues and tires
Released Date 2020-07
More Features Fuselage
- Detailed fuselage w/accurate design
- Optional position flaps
- Highly detailed Engines
- Finely detailed cockpit, gear cabin, crew seats with photo-etched seat belts and harnesses.
- Grooved rub