Skip to product information
#11 Blade - Double Honed Replacement Blade
Excel Blades' most popular blade!
This versatile double honed blade has a strong tip and flex making it harder to break.
- Used for: paper cutting, vinyl and stencil cutting, harpsichord voicing, 3D printing, foam smithing, cosplay, scrapbooking, model making, dioramas and clay modeling
- Used with: paper, card-stock, stencils, film, photographs, tape, plastic, cork, wood, vinyl, cloth, leather, foam boards and most other light-weight crafting
- Used by: paper artists, architects, car wrappers, designers, hobbyists, scrap bookers, foam smiths, cosplayers, model makers & miniaturists
- Fits with: Excel Blades K1, K3, K17, K18, K26, K30, & K71 handles, also fits all standard light duty craft knives
- Available in packs of 5, 15, 100, 500, 1000
- L – 1.575/ H – 0.350 / E - 0.975/ S – 0.250/ T – 0.020
- Made from carbon steel
- Made in the USA