Tamiya TS spray paint is a synthetic lacquer that cures in a short period of time. The spray paint is extremely useful for painting large model surfaces. Tamiya spray paints are not affected by acrylic or enamel paints. Therefore, following the painting of the entire assembly, details can be added or picked out using enamel and/or acrylic paints.
Each can contains 100ml of paint, which is enough to fully cover 2 or 3, 1/24 scale sized car model bodies.
TS80 Flat Clear is useful to clear coat glossy paint finishes that you desire to have a final flat look.
Allow the paint to be clear-coated to fully cure before applying TS80. This will prevent the clear coat from cracking due to different cure rates from the paint underneath. For best results allow up to one week.
Make sure to test clear coating over decals before applying to a finished project. Applying clear coat can harm some decals. Do not spray over stickers, or decals.
NOTE: TAMIYA TS paint is not designed to be used with clear Polycarbonate/LEXAN R/C body shells. The paint will flake off. For Polycarbonate applications please use Tamiya PS spray paint.
PAINT COMBINATION INFORMATION
• Base Coat Acrylic/Top Coat Acrylic-Compatible
• Base Coat Enamel/Top Coat Acrylic-Compatible
• Base Coast Lacquer/Top Coat Acrylic-Compatible
• Base Coat Acrylic/Top Coat Enamel-Compatible
• Base Coat Enamel/Top Coat Enamel-Compatible
• Base Coast Lacquer/Top Coat Enamel-Compatible
• Base Coat Acrylic/Top Coat Lacquer-NOT Compatible
• Base Coat Enamel/Top Coat Lacquer-NOT Compatible
• Base Coast Lacquer/Top Coat Lacquer-Compatible
ALWAYS REMEMBER TO APPLY LIGHT TOP COATS/LET dry and cure for 24 hours then apply further coats or wet coat if needed.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Methyl Isobutyl Ketone which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to p65warnings https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/